I have been training in and practicing alternative forms of psychotherapy since 2003 and currently work out of offices in Edina, MN, and Kenosha, WI, (south of Milwaukee, Wi)
I combine an expertise in cutting edge, neurologically based therapy methods, interactive/supportive counseling skills with a finely attuned, intuitive perception of my clients needs.
Most of my clients find that they are able to obtain relief from troubling symptoms where traditional talk therapy has provided only limited help. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from referrals.
I look forward to serving you and welcome your feedback!
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the state of Minnesota
Licensed Professional Counselor in WI.
Lorrie holds a Master’s degree in Counseling from Southwestern College in Santa Fe, New Mexico (2005)
with additional post-Masters training in a variety of supportive therapies:
- Level 2 EMDR practitioner
- Masters level Art Therapist
- Somatic Therapy
- Trauma First Aid Certification
- Transpersonal Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification
- QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy) Certification
- Holo-dynamic Therapy Certification
- Certification in Art and Play Therapy with Children suffering with behavioral, emotional, developmental issues and/or abuse
- Certification in Sand Tray Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Noetic Field Therapy Certification
- Extensive study and practice in Mindfulness and Meditation since 1994.
Lorrie is NOT currently accepting new clients in SE WI providing you with receipts to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
She offers a sliding fee scale for those experiencing financial hardship.
Call for more information